Saturday 3 August 2013

I'm back to my diary~~~~

'Hooo~~' *Wiping the spider web and dust in here* It been ages that I didn't update my blog....Unwittingly, I had abandoned my blog for 4 months...T_T Now is August, my lovely month...haha...because after tomorrow is my birthday~~ ^_^



There were events happen in this few month...In the month of June, I attended my cousin's wedding...My other cousins and I be the bridesmaids...All of us wore the red dresses, red flower bracelet and pink head wreath~~just like angels~~haha...We had a lot of fun and laughter on that day...we woke up in the early morning, prepared ourselves, make-up and helped the bride and so on...AND....We got some 'ang pao' (red packets) from our married cousin! haha...Everything RED on that day~~like Chinese New Year~~




Here, our bridesmaids flower bracelet...pretty huh?! haha...



In the evening, we attended my cousin's wedding dinner at 'The Banquet' restaurant...The decoration were beautiful...The wedding cake was special because it was baked by my cousin that is the bride for the day...Not only that, we as the guests, also have some wedding gift from the couple during the dinner...




~Sweet Lovely Gifts from the sweet lovely couple!~ ^^

Really happy on that day...I would like to wish my cousin, Alice and her husband, Gilbert will happily ever after!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


In the month of  July, my eldest aunt had passed away....I was very sad and moody...I cry non-stop on her funeral day...My head keep playing her scenes...One of the scenes was she cooked food for my mother, sister and me although she sicked...She asked me to eat some more as I was skinny...I was touched...Now she had live with god, nobody will cook the same food and care about my body size like she did... :'( I miss her so much~~Now I just could pray to god, ask for forgiveness and pray for her soul...




~Prayer book~ R.I.P. my aunt...I hold the same book four years ago when my grandpa passed away... 






No comments:

Post a Comment