Monday 4 March 2013

Blog newbie here~~

Ciao! I'm a new blogger from Malaysia...First time using blog (influenced by my best friend---Izah). As a beginner, i would like to apologize for my any mistakes in this blog (especially my english) or this blog makes you boring....Do leave comments so that i can improve myself to produce a better blog and (my english)...^^
Okay,
Firstly, let's have an ice-breaking session,
I'm just a simple chinese-malaysian girl who born in the year of 1996, which means that I'm a SPM candidate for 2013 and leave my friends and high school soon... :'(
And the worst part is those who born in 1996 will have to go for PLKN (Nasional Service Programmes) after SPM... T_T <<<-----(I heard rumours only, not confirmed yet XD)
Back to intro,
I'm the eldest among my three siblings, i have a naughty brother aged 13 and a cute little sister aged 7...
Live in a beautiful city in East Malaysia --- Kuching, Sarawak.
I able to speak in variety language (malaysian), like english, mandarin, malay, sarawak malay and hakka chinese...
Like to watch horror, comedy, fiction and romance movie...(i like horror movie the most!) but don't dare to watch it alone...hehe...XD
I think thats all for my profile....if  got any add-on, i will update it again...so do follow me~~ :) btw i will make writing blog as my habit...
WELCOME TO MY BLOG~~ hehe~~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment