Friday 15 March 2013

Freedom!~ + 'Borneo Post International Education Fair 2013'~


Freedom!~


Yea! Finish my examination today! (Monthly test only)
One more week to go, we will have our school holiday soon!! (Can rest for the whole week...^_^ )
Not actually free yet, because I still need to sit for SPM... T_T
Nothing special happens for this few weeks... maybe all of us busy preparing our first monthly test....

'Borneo Post International Education Fair 2013'


Last Saturday, (09.03.2013), me, Izah, Falin and Josefina had went for the event at Borneo Convention Centre Kuching (BCCK)...All of us were enjoyed and had fun during the educational fair...We go there to know more about the universities and courses that will be take by us after SPM...(I'm attracted to some of the universities...) Besides, there were a lot of students from other school took part in the event too...And what had I unexpected was met my old friend in primary school---Amelia! Both of us met and shout in the ladies room...(maybe long time no see each other)...LOL...this is what they called 'kamboh' and feel awkward when all the other girls in there give us this kind of face---- (o_O) hahaha... After that, me, Izah, Falin & Josefina become models...What I mean is we took some photos...



From left: Josefina, Falin, Izah & me~~ :)



Although we have different races and cultural, but we still can be friends ~~This is what we call
'1 Malaysia'!

^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment