Tuesday 19 March 2013

My Holiday Plan~~ :D

Now my exam is over, and it is the time to have some fun~~ Staying at home, and dating with my lovely laptop for a whole week~~haha.... In this week, I try to collect some movies from my friends for my holiday plan~Sitting on my couch, enjoying my movies and eating popcorns~This is how I'll enjoy my whole next week~Wait! there is one thing I had forgot to add into my holiday plan list, Online and Blogging of course! I will update my blog as interesting as possible, hope all of you will like it....If got any suggestion or problems, just comment below the post or comment in the Cbox if you're shy... :) (Don't worry, I will not 'eat' people~) haha.... ^^ 




Today, during physical education, teacher ask us to do activity like walking in half squat (try to imagine it : just like a duck walking, LOL)....After running, my muscle cramped...maybe it is because of not doing exercise in a long time~I think I want to do regular exercise during holiday... :)
Okay...my post is up to here...enjoy..^^ Good Night~~

No comments:

Post a Comment